Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Boy Should Know How to Tie a Tie

Yesterday, I received an email from my literary agent saying that an offer has been made on my latest book, A Boy Should Know How to Tie a Tie.  They want to translate the book into Chinese and sell it on mainland China.  I am so honored.  I visited Asia for many years during my time in the navy and I loved it there, so to be requested for a translated book makes me feel so very happy.  I look forward to putting the translated book on my shelf, though I do not speak or read Chinese.  What an  honor.

The best part about my book is that it isn't just for boys or young men.  There are lessons for young women as well.  It's the perfect book for anyone who may not know what things impress or deter people during a first impression.  The book teaches the reader how to dress for an interview or any situation from casual to formal so that you never have to feel out of place.  There are recipes for the single person and lessons on finance, forgiveness and personal hygiene.  Anyone can benefit from this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment